December Daily page 8 and 9

13 December 2017

Day 8 started with the reverse of the circle transperancy and a 3 pocket page as below.. in between I had an 'interview tag'.
(as you can see my earlier decision to add in some pages threw my numbering out... but I caught that up eventually.)

So Day 8 - was a simple little story about helping in Brionys reception class....I spent an afternoon making Christmas craft with them. 


I kept the embellishing in the circles as a mirror of the reverse side....
Added in the 'interview tag'


I stitched a large 8 to the top of the 6x4 photo and printed my journaling to existing card. The wooden tree sits in the clear pocket.


Day 9  begins on the back of the 3 pocket page ... the final interview tag and a narrow cut down clear pocket page sit in between ...and it finishes with a 4 pocket page.



This gave me lots of space for one of my larger stories....which was all about the members lunch at our local club .... which holds lots of games for the kids and Santa comes to visit.




 Supplies -
Ali Edwards journal cards / embellishments
Ephemera Die cut from the Reject Shop
Kellie Stamps currently stamp




2 comments

  1. this is looking beautiful Mardi - so very you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane... thankyou so much.... its been fun and the kids rush for it every afternoon to see what I've added which makes it even more special.

      Delete